New features in Instalink version 1.9.0 include:
- Better account management: Users can now be given permission to access multiple Instalink accounts.
- Cron view: A new section of the admin panel allows you to view all the scheduled processes for your projects including when they last ran, when they are next expected to run, and a plain-English description of the time interval for the scheduled process.
- Connector links: The project flow view now includes a link for Run Action processes to the connector flow they refer to in order to make it easier for you to understand what is happening in your project.
- Project flow search: You can now search for processes directly in the project flow view.
- Hi-res flow view: The flow view now looks better than ever on high-resolution displays (disabled on Firefox, because of a known bug in that browser).
- Response headers: Response headers can now be set using the __HEADERS__ key in Respond with Success and Respond with Error processes.
- Better links: Links were added in various sections of the admin panel to make it easier to access related data.
Bug fixes in 1.9.0 include:
- Searching endpoints in the admin panel now works correctly
- Optimization of the projects table view which has been rendering slowly
Bug fixes in 1.9.1 include:
- A fix for user access in the cron view.
- A fix for user access when viewing connectors the user should have access to.
- A user interface fix for the new user page for account admins.
New features in Instalink version 1.9.2 include:
- Summary Reports: Project implementors can now define reports based on error, success, and neutral logs that can be generated and downloaded in the user interface.
- Queue Retry Options: Retrying a queue now allows you to specify parameters including a from and to time for the items.
- Cron Time Zones: Schedule Repeated Action processes can now specify a time zone for the schedule.
Bug fixes in 1.9.2 include:
- Define Action names within a connector project are now enforced to be unique.
- A fix for the service health charts limiting the number of services displayed to 50.
- Fixes for the display of the service health charts.
- Fixes for the cron view sometimes showing odd data.
- A fix for some users seeing wrong item counts in the admin table view.