New features in Instalink version 1.8.0 include:
- Server Affiliation: Accounts can be assigned to specific processor servers.
- Project Base Paths: Projects can specify a base path to avoid conflicts when endpoints are added with connectors
- __REQUEST_PATH__ Process Var: Processes can access the original request path the Listen process was contacted with
- Neutral Logs: You can now output arbitrary log information without forcing a response to the original request.
- Append to Queue Finally: The Append to Queue process now has a finally branch that runs only when the queue item was successfully added to the queue.
Bug fixes in 1.8.0 include:
- Fix for a potential problem where a cron could run on more than one account processor.
- Fix for a problem with 1.7 memory updates specific to For Each Item processes.
- Fixed a problem where the internal proxy server was sending bad header information in some cases.
Other changes in 1.8.0
- Search for process queue items and outbound call records were disabled due to ongoing performance issues
Bug fixes in 1.8.1 include:
- Fixed a problem where some data could be retrained across requests when a connector is called
- Fixed a problem with the CSV formatter
- A fix for memory updates from 1.7
Bug fixes in 1.8.2 include:
- An additional fix for the memory updates from 1.7 to better handle Schedule Repeated Actions and Listen processes
Other changes in 1.8.2
- Improved internal database monitoring