New Features in 1.13.0 include:
- Improved user interface for forms making it obvious whether or not a form submission was successful or not.
- Error response emails can now be delivered to the subscribers of a topic rather than a single email address.
- A new process flow action for delivering email and SMS messages to the subscribers of a topic.
- Items within a queue may be cancelled so that they will not be processed.
- An option was added to the "FTPS" action to skip validation of the server's SSL certificate.
- An options was added to "Listen" actions to automatically generate the necessary CORS headers and endpoints for accessing Instalink.io URLs in the browser.
Bug Fixes in 1.13.0 include:
- The "prevent duplicates" feature for process queue items has been fixed.
- A problem where entering certain invalid URL strings into the "Send To URL" and "FTPS" actions could cause a processor to crash has been fixed.
Other changes in 1.13.0 include:
- Unregistered integration endpoints other than the root URL will now return a 404 Not Found response rather than a 200 OK response.
- A mechanism for an instalink administrator to restore a deleted project was created in case an accidental deletion occurs.