New Features in 1.12.0 include
- Introduced new storage engine for suspended processes (timers, delayed callbacks, etc). The old storage engine will be deprecated early next year.
- Introduced new storage engine for connector callback scopes. The old storage engine will be deprecated early next year.
- Rebuilt the static log counts to be more efficient and to use less processing in the admin panel. Added success log count, info log count, and error log count to the inbound log table so these values can be seen at a glance.
- Added total time elapsed statistic to static inbound call logs. This allows the user to see how long a process was running from start to finish. This count considers all actions a process takes, even ones that occur after it initially responds to the caller.
- Added progress tracking to static inbound call logs. This allows the user to set up processes to track a number of actions versus an expected total.
- Added real-time logs and progress tracking. Now users may view all processes currently running on an account in real-time. This allows users to see every inbound request and the progress of these requests as they occur.
Bug Fixes in 1.12.0 include:
- Fixed issue where sending mapped data as a query string in a SEND_TO_URL action could cause unexpected changes to the object structure.
- Fixed issue where database queries could not include data from the result in the outbound call label in the logs.
- Fixed issue that prevented users from reusing the same URL path on LISTEN actions where the HTTP method was different.
- Improved performance of the log tables by enforcing a limitation on the number of logs that can appear inline in the inbound log record. Added a link to view all logs in a separate table when the number of logs exceeds this limit.